Memo: ‘Most believe the incremental approach most appropriate at this time’
A document posted online by WikiLeaks reveals that there were strategy discussions regarding the adoption of a “North American Union” – called the North American Initiative in this case – at the ambassadorial level in the United States government.
My readers know that I believe G. Edward Griffin to be a natural treasure because of his research on the shadow chess players, the New World Order, and their view of the unwashed, stupid American masses. Mr. Griffin has done a lecture on Carroll Quigley who in actuality was the historian of a secret society. You can take your tinfoil hats off because these is real and true. Also, this particular lecture is in 8 parts, so get comfy. Mr. Griffin does a summary starting with Cecil Rhodes, and then reads from Quigley’s books to prove he isn’t talking out of his hat.
From 1941 until 1969, he taught a two-semester course at Georgetown on the development of civilizations. According to the obituary in the Washington Star, many alumni of Georgetown’s School of Foreign Service asserted that this was “the most influential course in their undergraduate careers”.
Clinton named Quigley as an important influence on his aspirations and political philosophy in 1991, when launching his presidential campaign in a speech at Georgetown. He also mentioned Quigley again during his acceptance speech to the 1992 Democratic National Convention, as follows:
As a teenager, I heard John Kennedy’s summons to citizenship. And then, as a student at Georgetown, I heard that call clarified by a professor named Carroll Quigley, who said to us that America was the greatest Nation in history because our people had always believed in two things–that tomorrow can be better than today and that every one of us has a personal moral responsibility to make it so.
Quigley and secret societies
One distinctive feature of Quigley’s historical writings was his assertion that secret societies have played a significant role in recent world history. Although this topic was not the primary focus of most of Quigley’s works, his writing on this topic has made Quigley famous among many who believe in conspiracy theories. Quigley’s views are particularly notable because the majority of reputable academichistorians profess skepticism about conspiracy theories.
Anyone who’s a regular Google search user will know that the only way to avoid the company tracking your online activities is to log out of Gmail or whatever Google account you use. Not any more.
As of last Friday, even searchers who aren’t logged into Google in any way have their data tracked in the name of providing a ‘better service’.
The company explained: “What we’re doing today is expanding Personalized Search so that we can provide it to signed-out users as well. This addition enables us to customise search results for you based upon 180 days of search activity linked to an anonymous cookie in your browser.”
However, if you’ve previously been a fan of the log-out method to avoid being tracked, there’s still the option to disable the cookie by clicking a link at the top right of a search results page.
I spent some time last night trying to break down all the different news reports to make some sense of what we are seeing across the world in terms of H1N1, different flu viruses, mutations, completely different beasts, etc., and had to bench that post when I ran across this from PreventDisease.com.
A hospital spokesman has confirmed the second recorded H1N1 related death in Nacogdoches, a County in east Texas. Since the vast majority of H1N1 infections are mild, the death of two roommates within 24 hours of each other raises concerns that they were infected with a lethal contagious form of the virus.
The 53-year-old oil rig worker from Enid, Oklahoma died Friday at 3:50 p.m.
The victim checked into Nacogdoches Memorial Hospital last week when he began experiencing severe symptoms.
This update follows the death of his roommate, a 55-year-old oil rig worker from Mississippi, who passed away Thursday morning as a result of H1N1.
These were not only the first two H1N1 deaths in Nacogdoches County, but both men were also the first hospitalizations as a result of H1N1.
The increasing number of deaths, including this cluster described in Texas, raises concerns that a mutation known as D225G confirmed in Norway and Ukraine, which may also be present in Iowa, is gaining traction. More sequencing of samples near lung tissues in severe and fatal cases may present further evidence.
To the best of my understanding, the WHO is reporting that the H1N1 flu virus has mutated into a more lethal form that attacks the lung tissue instead of the throat. This mutation appears to have occurred in Ukraine, (although I just ran across reports of the same symptoms in China in August, 2009), then migrated to East Europe and Norway, and may now be here in Iowa and Texas.
For what it is worth, the world is a mighty big place and there could be more than one mutation of the H1N1 Swine Flu virus at work here, or it could be a completely different bug dropped into the pond. We just don’t know quite yet, and considering how little we trust our own government, the CDC, and WHO; we may never know exactly what is going on.
All of that considered, you can still take steps to protect yourself from whatever bugs come your way by building up your immune system. The current natural recommendation is to increase your Vitamin D intake.
Dr. John Cannell on vitamin D (12.15.2008)
Dr. John Cannel on Vitamin D
The Council On Foreign Relations has a podcast about how to get YOU to take the H1N1 Flu Vaccine by stating that there is a shortage of the vaccine. Does that not make you all warm and fuzzy inside?
If you would like to read the transcript of the CFR conference podcast that is in the above video, go here. It’s a doozy.
The imminent approach of the G20 meeting in London on April 2nd should produce some fireworks considering all the talk about a super-reserve currency, and now, a new global reserve currency put forth by Russia and China. Hmmm…Russia and China calling for a new global currency. Something about that just seems a bit hinky. If you are one of those readers that feel like the economists are talking over your heads, I want to help break it down and make it more manageable. You NEED to understand what has happened and what is happening right now.
For those of you that are not up on this particular topic, a few definitions, (you knew that was coming), are in order:
The G-20 is a forum for cooperation and consultation on matters pertaining to the international financial system. It studies, reviews, and promotes discussion among key industrial and emerging market countries of policy issues pertaining to the promotion of international financial stability, and seeks to address issues that go beyond the responsibilities of any one organization. Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
The International Monetary Fund was created in 1944 , with a goal to stabilize exchange rates and assist the reconstruction of the world’s international payment system. Countries contributed to a pool which could be borrowed from, on a temporary basis, by countries with payment imbalances. (Condon, 2007)
The IMF describes itself as “an organisation of 185 countries (Montenegro being the 185th, as of January 18, 2007), working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty”. With the exception of Taiwan, North Korea, Cuba, Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Tuvalu, and Nauru, all UN member states participate directly in the IMF. Most are represented by other member states on a 24-member Executive Board but all member countries belong to the IMF’s Board of Governors.
The President of the Bank, currently Robert B. Zoellick, is responsible for chairing the meetings of the Boards of Directors and for overall management of the Bank. Traditionally, the Bank President has always been a U.S. citizen nominated by the President of the United States, the largest shareholder in the bank. The nominee is subject to confirmation by the Board of Governors, to serve for a five-year, renewable term. (emphasis mine)
Mr. Zoellick is a CFR member, as is Timothy Geithner and most of the people surrounding B. Hussein Obama.
And my personal favorite that I am sure a few of you have heard about by now:
Here is a snippet from their most current recommendations on March 19th, 2009, to the United Nations:
1. A New Global Reserve System 47. The global imbalances which played an important role in this crisis can only be addressed if there is a better way of dealing with international economic risks facing countries than the current system of accumulating international reserves. Indeed, the magnitude of this crisis and the inadequacy of international responses may motivate even further accumulations. Inappropriate responses by some international economic institutions in previous economic crises have contributed to the problem, making reforms of the kind described here all the more essential. To resolve this problem a new Global Reserve System—what may be viewed as a greatly expanded SDR, with regular or cyclically adjusted emissions calibrated to the size of reserve accumulations—could contribute to global stability, economic strength, and global equity. Currently, poor countries are lending to the rich reserve countries at low interest rates. The dangers of a single-country reserve system have long been recognized, as the accumulation of debt undermines confidence and stability. But a two (or three) country reserve system, to which the world seems to be moving, may be equally unstable. The new Global Reserve System is feasible, non-inflationary, and could be easily implemented, including in ways which mitigate the difficulties caused by asymmetric adjustment between surplus and deficit countries.
2. Reforms of the Governance of the International Financial Institutions 48. There is a growing international consensus in support of reform of the governance, accountability, and transparency in the Bretton Woods Institutions and other nonrepresentative institutions that have come to play a role in the global financial system, such as the Bank for International Settlements, its various Committees, and the Financial Stability Forum. These deficiencies have impaired the ability of these institutions to take adequate actions to prevent and respond to the crisis, and have meant that some of the policies and standards that they have adopted or recommended disadvantage developing countries and emerging market economies. Major reforms in the governance of these institutions, including those giving greater voice to developing countries and greater transparency are thus necessary.
49. The reform of the World Bank’s governance structure should be completed swiftly. For the second stage of the reform, focussing on the realignment of shares, three criteria could be taken into account: economic weight, contribution to the development mandate of the World Bank (for example, measured in terms of contributions to IDA and trust funds), and the volume of borrowing from the Bank.
50. For the IMF, serious consideration should be given to restoration of the weight of basic votes and the introduction of double or multiple majority voting.
51. Elections of the leaders of the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund should take place under an open democratic process.
I wonder how the Council on Foreign Relations that has appeared to be the front man for the world central bankers are going to like losing control of the World Bank?
Which brings us to the current situation of Russia, China and TurboTax Timmie all thinking that maybe it might be a good idea.
China is calling for a new global currency controlled by the International Monetary Fund, stepping up pressure ahead of a London summit of global leaders for changes to a financial system dominated by the U.S. dollar and Western governments.
The comments, in an essay by the Chinese central bank governor released late Monday, reflects Beijing’s growing assertiveness in economic affairs. China is expected to press for developing countries to have a bigger say in finance when leaders of the Group of 20 major economies meet April 2 in London to discuss the global crisis.
A reserve currency is the unit in which a government holds its reserves. But Zhou said the proposed new currency also should be used for trade, investment, pricing commodities and corporate bookkeeping.
Beijing has long been uneasy about relying on the dollar for the bulk of its trade and to store foreign reserves. Premier Wen Jiabao publicly appealed to Washington this month to avoid any steps in response to the crisis that might erode the value of the dollar and Beijing’s estimated $1 trillion holdings in Treasuries and other U.S. government debt.
The currency should be based on shares in the IMF held by its 185 member nations, known as special drawing rights, or SDRs, the essay said. The Washington-based IMF advises governments on economic policy and lends money to help with balance-of-payments problems.
Then we all know TurboTax Timmie being open to a new currency and then “clarifying his statement” as the value of the dollar dropped 1.2%. Even I, with no college education would KNOW not to make that mistake, unless I was TRYING to tank the dollar.
FXstreet.com (Barcelona) – The Dollar has shaken strongly across the board after the U.S. Treasury Secretary, Timothy Geithner, affirmed he was open to consider China’s idea of moving towards an Special Drawing Right (SDR) linked currency system. The USD has reached new session low against JPY, EUR and GBP, against CHF, the Dollar has reached the 1.1165 important support.
Geithner said he was open to considering expanding an SDR although he admitted not even reading China’s proposal yet. Furthermore, he added that the dollar’s future role will be determined by good U.S. policy.
WHAT IS IT WITH NOT READING IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS?
And to be fair, here is the clarifying (with bold emphasis mine.)
Geithner was initially asked at a Council on Foreign Relations event in New York about proposals from People’s Bank of China Gov. Zhou Xiaochuan for a new international reserve currency. Geithner said, “As I understand his proposal, it’s a proposal designed to increase the use of the International Monetary Fund’s ‘special drawing rights.’ And we’re actually quite open to that.”
Some currency traders suddenly choked, reading into Geithner’s comments that the U.S. was “open to” the idea of a new currency that might someday usurp the dollar’s role as the preeminent holding of governments and institutional investors worldwide.
Within minutes of Geithner’s remarks, the dollar slid. The DXY index, which tracks the dollar’s value against six major currencies, fell 1.2% before stabilizing and creeping back up. The euro surged to $1.365 from $1.345.
Roger Altman, who worked with Geithner as deputy Treasury secretary in the Clinton administration, later asked Geithner whether he wanted to “clarify” his remarks.
“I’d like to ask one final question, in effect on behalf of the market,” said Altman, founder of Evercore Partners Inc. “Let me ask the question this way: Do you see any change over the foreseeable future in the basic role of the dollar as the world’s key reserve currency?”
Geithner responded by saying that “I think the dollar remains the world’s dominant reserve currency.”
So ladies and gentlemen; get ready for more and ever increasing amounts of stupidity coming our way….have you taken measures to keep your families safe and fed in the months ahead?
Remember who this is….the great grandson of John D. Rockefeller who was behind the Federal Reserve being put in place. His other relations? David Rockefeller, Jr., member of the CFR, and David Rockefeller Sr., founder of the Trilateral Commission and former director of the CFR. My readers know all the dirt on this family.
We all knew they would be coming for the internet because it is the “people’s communication” tool.
I have a message for TPTB, “Let Them Eat Cake” Day is coming….
(One More Thing: Question for my readers: Why would JP Morgan be on my site for the last 57 minutes reading about the G.I.V.E. act when they arrived using Google and the search phrase “stop the give act“? Ideas?)
Is the conspiracy theory that the Federal Reserve crashing the economy so that the Council on Foreign Relations can get us involved in either the North American Union or one global government really a conspiracy when The Federal Reserve and now Goldman Sachs are on this site reading “The Fed”?
What do you think about the Federal Reserve printing $1 TRILLION to buy long-term treasuries two days ago?
My opinion? No conspiracy theory here; I’ve read the facts and done the research and now I am watching a 100 year plan unfolding.
Ladies and Gentlemen: We need to start faxing and emailing our Congress and tell them they can either step down or wait around for Bastille Day; I feel it coming….
The Bilderberg Group is part of the web that I am researching; though I have not spent as much time on them as I have on the CFR. Here is a piece, from 2003, that I found today that you might find rather interesting. I am only quoting a few paragraphs, but if you have the time, read the whole article – it’s amazing and will give you the starting background you will need for the adventure the Monster is taking you on.
The Bilderberg club is regarded by many financial and business elites as the high chamber of the high priests of capitalism. You can’t apply for membership of such a club. Each year, a mysterious “steering committee” devises a selected invitation list with a maximum 100 names. The location of their annual meeting is not exactly secret: they even have a headquarters in Leiden, in the Netherlands. But the meetings are shrouded in the utmost secrecy. Participants and guests rarely reveal that they are attending. Their security is managed by military intelligence. But what is the secretive group really up to? Well, they talk. They lobby. They try to magnify their already immense political clout, on both sides of the Atlantic. And everybody pledges absolute secrecy on what has been discussed.
The Bilderberg mingles central bankers, defense experts, press barons, government ministers, prime ministers, royalty, international financiers and political leaders from Europe and America. Guests this year, along with Rumsfeld and Perle (US Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz is also a member) included banker David Rockefeller, as well as various members of the Rockefeller family, Henry Kissinger, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos of Spain, and high officials of assorted governments. The Bilderberg does not invite – or accept – Asians, Middle Easterners, Latin Americans or Africans.
An influential Jewish European banker reveals that the ruling elite in Europe is now telling their minions that the West is on the brink of total financial meltdown; so the only way to save their precious investments is to bet on the new global crisis centered around the Middle East, which replaced the crisis evolving around the Cold War. (emphasis mine)
A super secret club of billionaires sworn to secrecy; can that be good for the rest of us?
How many of you remember the movie “The Blob”? I swear that movie is the only way to describe what I keep finding.
I was not planning on writing anything for a few days because I am reading and background processing some information that I received over the weekend and trying to integrate it into the whiteboard web, but I could not let THIS go by. My loyal readers will know exactly where I am going with this.
Steven Rattner, co-founder of private-equity firm Quadrangle Group, is joining the Treasury Department as a counselor to Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, and will lead a team advising the Obama administration on the troubled automobile sector, according to a person briefed on the matter.
In recent months, Mr. Rattner was rumored to be the administration’s top pick to be the so-called car czar. But that speculation died down last week when the administration said Mr. Geithner and National Economic Council Director Lawrence Summers would co-lead an auto-industry task force that would include various members of the administration and special advisers. Mr. Rattner wasn’t believed at the time to be a member of that team.
Mr. Rattner will also be advising Mr. Summers, this person said.
Somehow it seems apropos that the Progressive Socialist Party will be voting against the Constitution, the American people, and everything the Founding Fathers stood, fought and died for on this day, Friday, February 13th, when they vote on a bill that has not been printed and they have not read in its entirety just so that the Savior can sign it into law on President’s Day.
The speed, ignorance, and recklessness of our Congress will go down in history as a “day of days”; Black Friday.
On the flipside, Friday the 13th is usually a lucky day for The Monster and I am hoping against everything that I have read and heard, some of the congressional members will pull their heads out of their asses and defeat this travesty of American Values. I am also hoping that my bank account is not seized, (the power company is not going to like my check dancing), and that this site does not crash because of the following information.
As many of you know, my journey really started with all the research for the Socialism page, and moved on to the Fed page, where I started seeing amazing correlations between global socialism (New World Order) in it’s many guises and the Council on Foreign Relations. Throw in a little Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and The Federal Reserve and an amazing story is right there waiting to be told. I have been telling this story as more of the agenda comes to the surface. You will find a new and interesting twist toward the end of this post and it will make you think of William Ayers teaching our teachers…
I too thought the conspiracy theories were just that; tinfoil hat and nothing more until I really started to dig and found the most interesting visitors showing up on my site. Please remember, I am nobody…N.O.B.O.D.Y. My site gets a few thousand hits a day on a very good day, so when the following organizations start showing up, I was more than a bit intrigued. When my stats start being scrubbed, I became more intrigued. When eop.gov shows up (FEMA looking at the socialism page), I just have to leave Rahm a message. Do any of you have a reasonable explanation for the type of visitors I have coming here “directly” to read this post?
Every time I turn around I am running smack dab into a neon CFR signpost. If you have not been paying attention, go here to learn about the Council on Foreign Relations, Paul Warburg, J.P. Morgan, and not to be forgotten, David Rockefeller who believes that given the proper global crisis, countries would be lining up to be part of the New World Order.
Earlier this evening I started writing a post on Bambi’s Economic Advisory Board. One can only take so much of the insanity of the appointees and the deaf ears of our elected officials before one just has to take a break and let the thrill of the hunt rekindle.
This little puzzle started with the special envoys, and because of all of the fear mongering coming from “Bush 3”, you probably have not thought too much about one in particular; Richard Holbrooke as special envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan.
If you are new here, you can find the whole post at the link above. Back to the story.
I posted that article at 12:34am (Pacific Time) on Saturday, February 7th. This is a partial list of who came to see that article and the “Riddles” series that followed:
Deutsche Bank, The Principal Financial Group, Moore Capital Management, Open Society Institute, Thyssen Krupp, Barclays, Caterpillar, Covington & Burling, Debevoise & Plimpton, United Arab Emirates (Dubai), The Federal Reserve, Fortress Investments, IBM, Xerox, Kingdom of Bahrain, Lyondell Chemical (who has also been following the birth certificate issue), Unite Operations Department, Renssaelaer Polytechnic Institute, AIG, Salomon, US Courts, Teale Data Center, Munger Tolles & Olsen, Davis, Polk & Wardell, Ruskin Moscou Evans & Faltischek, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver, Allen & Overy Serv. Italy, International Center for Journalism, Dow Lohnes, Rohm & Hass, Price Waterhouse, Senate Sgt. At Arms, UBS, US Dept Of Justice, Windsor Capital Group, Ziff Brothers, KBR, St. Paul Travelers, Credit Suisse, Columbia University, Northwestern University, Stanford University, Oxford University, Princeton University, MIT, Marist College, and my two personal favs; The Office of the President of Berkeley University that outclicked to Proskauer Rose LLP who I finally had to ban because they were bombarding my site. (Do you like that type of transparency?)
What do all these organizations have in common? They all came here to read the post about the Council on Foreign Relations, Bambi’s Economic Advisory Board, and they arrived with a direct address. Does this not seem suspicious to you? It is appearing that the conspiracy theorists may have had it right all along. If you take some time to scroogle the law firms you find that the companies that are “too big to fail” are their clients. I am sure that when I go down the rabbit hole again, I will find CFR members in all of these organizations. This goes well beyond donkeys and elephants; this go to the very heart of American Patriots versus Global Socialists.
And then there is this entered into the Congressional record. Read the entire remarks and ask yourself how many have been achieved.
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not be digitized and posted on the Internet.
It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a federal repository. Call them and ask them.
Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government records.
Another source are your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you in this matter.
You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point.
Webmaster Forest Glen Durland found the document in the library.
Sources are listed below.
The quote starts on page 259.
California State University at San Jose
Clark Library, Government Floor
Congressional Record, Vol. 109
88th Congress, 1st Session
Appendix Pages A1-A2842
Jan. 9-May 7, 1963
The book was found in the off campus stacks, was ordered and checked. The quote below was checked against the original and is correct. The few errors in the copy from the Congressional Record are shown in [ ] .
The quote starts on page 259.
California State University at San Jose, Clark Library stacks call number:
Book title page:
Skousen, W. Cleon. Naked Communist
Salt Lake City, Utah: Ensign Publishing Co.
C. 1961 , 9th edition July 1961.
Are you awake yet?
Do you hear Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and John Adams whispering in your ear yet?