UN-FRAKKIN’-BELIEVABLE! ONE CAN DREAM HARRY!
I believe the tea party is short lived. I think you will find, even people that claim they are tea party folks, will either be gone as a result of their extreme positions or they will move to the more moderate position, which is certainly not being a liberal, that is being a conservative. I think with the economy getting better, you are going to see less and less agitation from the tea party folks. – Harry Reid
Are frakkin’ Nevadans out of their minds? They re-elected this sub-human darksider who continues to spew the exact opposite of reality to keep the corporate owned moos in the chute.
No, Harry Reid is not stupid enough to believe:
- The tea party is going away,
- The economy is recovering,
- That we will see less agitation as prices based on food and energy skyrocket,
- That tea party patriots are going to move to a more moderate position,
- That Constitutionalists are doing anything but preparing for the financial collapse and the chaos that will ensue from the 20% of the population that actually does believe Harry’s bullshit and has absolutely no clue how to take care of themselves.
Would you agree that Allen West and Rand Paul probably laughed their asses off when they heard that comment?