The Coalition to Stop $30 Billion to Israel advocates an end to the ten year commitment of $30 billion in U.S. taxpayer-funded military aid pledged to Israel in 2007 by the Bush administration.
To further our mission, we work to inform the public and our elected officials how the Israeli military misuses American-made weapons technology and violates human rights.
We also shine a light on the support that New Mexico’s state government, defense contractors and institutions of higher learning provide to the Israeli defense establishment.
Israel’s ongoing occupation and control over Palestinian Territories – East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip – are illegal under international law and contribute to unceasing conflict and suffering.
The Stop $30 Billion Coalition supports an end to the occupation and the establishment of justice and equality so that both sides can live in peace.
* Amnesty International Chapter 101, Albuquerque
* Another Jewish Voice (Albuquerque)
* Another Jewish Voice – Santa Fe (AJVSF)
* Irish Freedom Committee
* Middle East Peace and Justice Alliance
* Muslim Women Outreach
* The Social Concerns Committee of the Albuquerque Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
* New Mexico People’s Weekly Forum
* Pax Christi Saint Bernadette (Albuquerque)
* Stop The War Machine
* United Nations Association, Albuquerque Chapter
* Veterans For Peace – Santa Fe (VFPSF)
* Veterans for Peace – Albuquerque (VFPA)
* Pax Christi New Mexico