Somehow it seems apropos that the Progressive Socialist Party will be voting against the Constitution, the American people, and everything the Founding Fathers stood, fought and died for on this day, Friday, February 13th, when they vote on a bill that has not been printed and they have not read in its entirety just so that the Savior can sign it into law on President’s Day.
The speed, ignorance, and recklessness of our Congress will go down in history as a “day of days”; Black Friday.
On the flipside, Friday the 13th is usually a lucky day for The Monster and I am hoping against everything that I have read and heard, some of the congressional members will pull their heads out of their asses and defeat this travesty of American Values. I am also hoping that my bank account is not seized, (the power company is not going to like my check dancing), and that this site does not crash because of the following information.
As many of you know, my journey really started with all the research for the Socialism page, and moved on to the Fed page, where I started seeing amazing correlations between global socialism (New World Order) in it’s many guises and the Council on Foreign Relations. Throw in a little Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, and The Federal Reserve and an amazing story is right there waiting to be told. I have been telling this story as more of the agenda comes to the surface. You will find a new and interesting twist toward the end of this post and it will make you think of William Ayers teaching our teachers…
I too thought the conspiracy theories were just that; tinfoil hat and nothing more until I really started to dig and found the most interesting visitors showing up on my site. Please remember, I am nobody…N.O.B.O.D.Y. My site gets a few thousand hits a day on a very good day, so when the following organizations start showing up, I was more than a bit intrigued. When my stats start being scrubbed, I became more intrigued. When eop.gov shows up (FEMA looking at the socialism page), I just have to leave Rahm a message. Do any of you have a reasonable explanation for the type of visitors I have coming here “directly” to read this post?
Every time I turn around I am running smack dab into a neon CFR signpost. If you have not been paying attention, go here to learn about the Council on Foreign Relations, Paul Warburg, J.P. Morgan, and not to be forgotten, David Rockefeller who believes that given the proper global crisis, countries would be lining up to be part of the New World Order.
Earlier this evening I started writing a post on Bambi’s Economic Advisory Board. One can only take so much of the insanity of the appointees and the deaf ears of our elected officials before one just has to take a break and let the thrill of the hunt rekindle.
This little puzzle started with the special envoys, and because of all of the fear mongering coming from “Bush 3”, you probably have not thought too much about one in particular; Richard Holbrooke as special envoy to Pakistan and Afghanistan.
If you are new here, you can find the whole post at the link above. Back to the story.
I posted that article at 12:34am (Pacific Time) on Saturday, February 7th. This is a partial list of who came to see that article and the “Riddles” series that followed:
Deutsche Bank, The Principal Financial Group, Moore Capital Management, Open Society Institute, Thyssen Krupp, Barclays, Caterpillar, Covington & Burling, Debevoise & Plimpton, United Arab Emirates (Dubai), The Federal Reserve, Fortress Investments, IBM, Xerox, Kingdom of Bahrain, Lyondell Chemical (who has also been following the birth certificate issue), Unite Operations Department, Renssaelaer Polytechnic Institute, AIG, Salomon, US Courts, Teale Data Center, Munger Tolles & Olsen, Davis, Polk & Wardell, Ruskin Moscou Evans & Faltischek, Quinn Emanuel Urquhart Oliver, Allen & Overy Serv. Italy, International Center for Journalism, Dow Lohnes, Rohm & Hass, Price Waterhouse, Senate Sgt. At Arms, UBS, US Dept Of Justice, Windsor Capital Group, Ziff Brothers, KBR, St. Paul Travelers, Credit Suisse, Columbia University, Northwestern University, Stanford University, Oxford University, Princeton University, MIT, Marist College, and my two personal favs; The Office of the President of Berkeley University that outclicked to Proskauer Rose LLP who I finally had to ban because they were bombarding my site. (Do you like that type of transparency?)
What do all these organizations have in common? They all came here to read the post about the Council on Foreign Relations, Bambi’s Economic Advisory Board, and they arrived with a direct address. Does this not seem suspicious to you? It is appearing that the conspiracy theorists may have had it right all along. If you take some time to scroogle the law firms you find that the companies that are “too big to fail” are their clients. I am sure that when I go down the rabbit hole again, I will find CFR members in all of these organizations. This goes well beyond donkeys and elephants; this go to the very heart of American Patriots versus Global Socialists.
And then there is this entered into the Congressional record. Read the entire remarks and ask yourself how many have been achieved.
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA
IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
CURRENT COMMUNIST GOALS
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Note by Webmaster: The Congressional Record back this far has not be digitized and posted on the Internet.
It will probably be available at your nearest library that is a federal repository. Call them and ask them.
Your college library is probably a repository. This is an excellent source of government records.
Another source are your Congress Critters. They should be more than happy to help you in this matter.
You will find the Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto interesting at this point.
- Webmaster Forest Glen Durland found the document in the library.
- Sources are listed below.
- The quote starts on page 259.
- California State University at San Jose
- Clark Library, Government Floor
- Phone (408)924-2770
- Call Number:
- Congressional Record, Vol. 109
- 88th Congress, 1st Session
- Appendix Pages A1-A2842
- Jan. 9-May 7, 1963
- Reel 12
The book was found in the off campus stacks, was ordered and checked. The quote below was checked against the original and is correct. The few errors in the copy from the Congressional Record are shown in [ ] .
The quote starts on page 259.
- California State University at San Jose, Clark Library stacks call number:
- Naked Communist
- Book title page:
- Skousen, W. Cleon. Naked Communist
- Salt Lake City, Utah: Ensign Publishing Co.
- C. 1961 , 9th edition July 1961.
Are you awake yet?
Do you hear Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and John Adams whispering in your ear yet?