The Monster has been reading reports of the Restore America Plan being put into motion by the Guardians of the Free Republics for more than a week now. After years of watching patriotic Americans attempt to increase liberty (i.e. follow the mandates of the Constitution) only to be thwarted by corrupt government officials, the Fed and the Media, many (including myself) have adopted the wait and see approach. I personally thought that this was either a trap or a hoax to further demoralize the American populace. Since biased reports are starting to surface in the lame stream media, there may actually be something to the plan, and I felt my readers should be aware of what is happening behind the scenes.
From all reports, the Guardians have delivered the packets to all the governors and the Supreme Court. Information is sketchy at best, so I’m still waiting to see what happens next.
For those not aware of the Guardians or the Restore America Plan, the issue appears to be de facto vs. de jure government. The ‘guardians’ have stated that the plan originated with the military and is being backed by the military. At this point in the country’s political story, who knows what is true and what isn’t anymore? What I do know for sure is that the Federal Government is referred to as the “Corporation” in legal documents, and many of the points raised by the Guardians are in fact true after reading thousands of pages of research into the logistics of who was governing what during the Civil War, and after the Federal Reserve was established.
The Restore America Plan is a bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war. After consultation with high ranking members of the United States armed forces, the Plan is in the process of assembling the Guardians of the Free Republics and reinhabiting the De jure Grand Juries to:
* Restore and reinhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government.
* Terminate illicit corporations posing as legitimate governments, in particular the territorial jurisdiction United States Federal Corporation (corp. ref. 28 U.S.C. 3002) posing as the de jure United States of America.
* Terminate all presumed powers of attorney to such corporations.
* End the foreclosure nightmare (for borrowing against one’s own credit).
* End tax prosecutions for resisting the transfer of private wealth to foreign banking cartels such as I.R.S. (former Puerto Rico Bureau of Taxation).
* End street assaults against the sovereign People for failing to exhibit a State-issued confession of subject-class citizenship.
* End all prosecutions which lack an injured party.
* End admiralty prosecutions for kidnapping and other heinous crimes against mankind as “commercial crimes” against the corporate State under a contrived corporate color-of-law venue (corp. ref. 27 C.F.R. 72.11).
* Terminate the intrusion of corporations posing as the state into every aspect of the People’s lives.
* End the use of covert contracts such as Form 1040, car registrations, birth certificate applications, and bank signature cards which confess the signer to be a legal fiction subject of the United States Federal Corporation (“U.S. person”) that has waved his/her rights in favor of state-issued privileges.
* End the use of deeds which classify the People as “tenants” on their own land, thereby transferring control to incorporated County registrars and tax assessors.
* End the perversion of marriage into a commercial system of state-issued privileges through the so-called “marriage license” whereby incorporated “courts” presume the “right” to trespass on families and kidnap children.
* End the hijacking of automobile ownership through DMV registrations which covertly exchange the divine rights of travel and ownership for the state-issued “privileges” of “driving” and “title.”
* In place of all of the above, substitute sovereign identification, diplomatic immunity and sovereign passports to facilitate safe passage throughout the world free from corporate State molestation and terror.
* Restore the People’s money and wealth from the banking institutions, war profiteers, and international loan sharks.
* Instantly vest all mortgages, auto loans and personal business loans “issued” by members of the Fed. The state shall hold no paper on, or debts against, the sovereign People, directly or through its agencies and licensed banking institutions.
* Instantly end all non-consensual and unlawful taxation including all taxes on the sacred rights of labor and privacy.
* Empower and inspire the sovereign People to righteousness through such renewed abundance.
* Issue orders to the military and police powers to enforce the Peoples’ divine rights of birth.
* Reabsorb all de facto actors into lawful de jure capacity.
* End the perverse act of requiring the People to pray to “courts” as is now required under corporate rules and traditions.
* Restore the de jure judicial institutions including the district court of the United States and the one supreme Court.
* Quietly mirror the strategies of 1933 thereby using their (our) institutions, military and public officials to undo eighty years of subterfuge without provoking alarm, controversy or armed conflict.
* Return the military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority from the clutches of corporate actors.
* Forgive all corporate actors who repent for their State-sponsored crimes against mankind. Remove the recidivists from office.
* Do all of the above, and more, peacefully, discreetly, quietly and honorably, behind the scenes, without public proclamations or provocative actions against a general public that is mostly unaware of the hijacking of their free de jure American republics, and their hapless media.
Now we arrive at the lame stream media. After reading the following stories from the government’s media minions, I know we are watching the TPTB trying to control a story that appears to be bigger than Maddoff’s ponzi scheme. Hopefully, it will break as more and more Americans have woken from their slumber after $14 Trillion of American Wealth has been siphoned from our legacies.
To put this into perspective, the FBI arrested the Hutaree militia members last week for planning on overthrowing the government, but are only giving ‘lip service’ to a group that is trying to restore the American Constitution and boot the entire ‘Corporation’? What’s the rule? – Half truths are better than a news blackout.
Editor’s note: Guardians of the Free Republic is a non-violent organization that calls for an end to home foreclosures, an end to tax prosecutions, restoration of de jure governance, restoration of common law, an end to automobile ownership through DMV registrations, and return military and law enforcement institutions to proper and lawful de jure sovereign authority. No wonder the FBI and Homeland Security consider them “extremist.”
From the Las Vegas Sun:
The FBI confirmed today that it sent an advisory to Nevada and other states notifying authorities of an extremist group’s demand to remove governors from office, but said federal officials did not believe the group was an “immediate or credible” threat of violence.
Stricter security measures were put in place in the Nevada Capitol this week after police received a letter addressed to Gov. Jim Gibbons, telling him to resign his office. It made a reference to “commandeering” the office if Gibbons declined.
“The FBI and Department of Homeland Security are not aware of any immediate or credible threats of violence as part of this group’s plan,” said FBI special agent Joseph Dickey. (emphasis mine)
Dickey described the group behind the letter as a “sovereign citizen extremist group.” He said individuals in the group reject all forms of government authority – paying taxes and obeying state and federal laws.
Gail Powell, spokeswoman for the Nevada Department of Public Safety, said security at the Capitol will continue at its current, higher level.
A source said the group that sent the letter identified themselves as Guardians of the Free Republics. According to the group’s Web site , it advocates a “bold achievable strategy for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction of the de jure institutions of government without controversy, violence or civil war.”
WASHINGTON — The FBI is warning police across the country that an anti-government group’s call to remove governors from office could provoke violence by others.
A group that calls itself the Guardians of the free Republics wants to “restore America” by peacefully dismantling parts of the government, according to its Web site.
As of Wednesday, more than 30 governors had received letters saying if they don’t leave office within three days they will be removed, according to an internal intelligence note by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security. The note was obtained by The Associated Press.
Investigators do not see threats of violence in the group’s message, but fear the broad call for removing top state officials could lead others to act out violently. (emphasis mine)
Alinsky tactic: ‘freeze the target and polarize them.’
Governors whose offices reported receiving the letters included Democrats Jennifer Granholm of Michigan and Chet Culver of Iowa, and Republicans Bobby Jindal of Louisiana and Jim Gibbons of Nevada.
Screening machines for visitors and packages were added to the main entrance to the Nevada Capitol as a precaution after Gibbons received one of the letters.
“We’re not really overly concerned, but at the same time we don’t want to sit back and do nothing and regret it,” Deputy Chief of Staff Lynn Hettrick said.
“Not overly concerned…”, but people who read the Constitution are right-wing domestic terrorists, huh?
Granholm spokeswoman Liz Boyd said federal authorities had alerted the governor that such a letter might be coming, and it arrived Monday or Tuesday. Boyd, who described the letter as “non-threatening,” said it was opened by a staffer and immediately turned over to the Michigan State Police.
Jindal’s office confirmed the governor had received a letter from the Guardians of the free Republics and directed all further questions to the Louisiana State Police.
“They called us as they do for any letter that’s out of the norm,” said Lt. Doug Cain, a state police spokesman.
He declined to provide specifics about the letter, but said, “not knowing the group and the information contained in the letter warranted state police to review it.” Cain said the letter has gone to numerous governors across the country.
The FBI warning comes at a time of heightened attention to far-right extremist groups after the arrest of nine Christian militia members last weekend accused of plotting violence.
And why has the FBI NOT arrested the guardians? Would that bring too much of a spotlight on WHY this has come to be, and what Obama is actually doing right now?
In explaining the letters sent to the governors, the intelligence note says officials have no specific knowledge of plans to use violence, but they caution police to be aware in case other individuals interpret the letters “as a justification for violence or other criminal actions.”
The FBI associated the letter with “sovereign citizens,” most of whom believe they are free from all duties of a U.S. citizen, like paying taxes or needing a government license to drive. A small number of these people are armed and resort to violence, according to the intelligence report.
So are the armed people part of the Guardians’ group of just ‘sovereign citizens’ that have nothing to do with the packets being delivered. Which one is it? Once again, if it is the Guardians, why aren’t they in custody?
Last weekend, the FBI conducted raids on suspected members of a Christian militia in the Midwest that was allegedly planning to kill police officers. In the past year, federal agents have seen an increase in “chatter” from an array of domestic extremist groups, which can include radical self-styled militias, white separatists or extreme civil libertarians and sovereign citizens.
For those interested in watching the updates of the plan, go here, just keep a discerning eye cast as some of the information is rather eye-opening.
The Declaration page and attached documents for the Restore America Plan can be found here.
What appears to be a sample of the declaration pages is below. I have not been able to verify this copy or find a documented copy as of this writing.
Every wonder if there is a connection? Just follow the money and the banking cartel’s bottom line.
Board Of Governors Of The Federal Reserve System to have “Expedited Procedures” closed door meeting Monday morning about advance and discount rates.
And then there is this from MarketTicker: The Fed Admits To Breaking The Law
Anybody else think that about 95% of the population knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that we have been taken for a ride and at some point we are required by our birthright to do something about it?