Michelle Obama’s brainchild, the Urban Health Initiative at the University of Chicago Medical Center garnered millions in federal aid, but did it do the job it was supposed to do?
Michelle Obama’s Timeline at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
- The position Michelle eventually takes does not exist at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
- Obama elected to Senate
- Position is created (Vice President For Community Affairs), salary, $300, 000. Michelle is promoted from $121,910 position to $316,962
- Does not report regularly to dispense her ‘duties’ because campaigning.
- Obama wins Presidential election.
- Michelle resigns position.
- Position is done away with.
And now for the “patient dumping” portion of our show. Pay attention because this will give you some inkling of what this administration is capable of when it comes to Obama DeathCare.
(P.S. Just a note to ask you to throw a few bucks in the jar if you like what you read, so that I can go to DC for the 9.12.09 March. Every American that CAN, MUST go to show our non-reps that the silent majority is no longer silent. Many Mahalos!)